Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MRU bar

RandyN

Has the mru bar changed in mr1? I don't remember it keeping track of hot key strokes like alt-f1 or unzoom, fit, or dynamic rotate before.

Seems it is full of stuff like that now instead of geo creation stuff like it was before. Not that its a big deal, I rarely pick from it anyway, but it feels different.

Yes, it did change. Now all functions appear on the MRU, even in-line functions. (These are the types that don't cancel the current function like Zoom, Redraw, etc.)

There were enough requests for this to make the change.

My bathroom is painted a putty color, like the rest of my house. The previous owner bought paint in 55 gal drums so a lot of rooms ended up the same color.

quote:

My bathroom is painted a putty color, like the rest of my house. The previous owner bought paint in 55 gal drums so a lot of rooms ended up the same color.

Ken, you're killin' me! biggrin.gif I skipped over Bill's bathroom comment somehow and then read yours. "What in the hell is this guy talking about? biggrin.gif I thought for a minute that you accidently pasted in something from a private email. Ahh yes, it's Friday!!!!!

Thad