Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

this forum can teach you some other things

Elad

biggrin.gif

I improved my English because of this forum.

Sometimes the english in this forum is TOO technical,but if i try hard,i find the word in my translation computer.

But still one little thing bothered me.there was a topic called "Chevy Bowtie".What does it mean??couldn't find it in my dictionary. confused.gif

Having wrenched for a living, my conclusion comes from experience and not from the heart. I have owned several GM vehicles in my life and the only ones not plagued with dozens of stupid little problems were the early 70's buicks and oldsmobiles. There are some dud fords; you couldn't give me a bronco 2 or a probe. For the most part I have had no where near the problems out of ford products that I have had from GM. Honest, straight foreward, from experience. I have a crown vic with 170,000 miles that does not burn any oil. Replaced brakes only. They gave me a Jimmy as a company car. I bought an explorer and gave the jimmy back.

Welp, I've had my probs with all american cars, and although this may cause most of you to hate me, I have YET to see ANY american car that lasts as long as, or is as trouble free as Toyota! Note that this is from my OWN experience. I've owned Fords, (Never will again), I've owned Chevy's and GMC's, (Will again), and I've owned Toyotas, (Will again)

Yes, it's Japanese, but yes, they're also made in the USA. There's a plant just north of Norco, CA if you don't believe me smile.gif

-Rekd

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Friends don't let friends drive Fords. tongue.gif (Proud owner of a Saturn SW2 AND Chevy Astro Van)

I'd rather PUSH my Chevy than drive a Ford. I've had 2 Hondas (CRX - Best car I've ever owned, 250,000 when I sold it and it still drove as smooth as the day I bought it and an Accord, equally as nice.) biggrin.gif

I used to rent ALOT of cars because of a job I had and the Fords I drove had problems, from overheating to A/C spitting out ice and a few mechanical failures along the way so, I'll never rent another one let alone buy one.

JM2C

[ 11-23-2001: Message edited by: James Meyette ]

Hi

I have a Chevy pickup with 260,000 ,if it breaks on the way to work tomorrow I will get my lunch out of the back and walk to work thinking that I got my moneys worth.

Elad --- I have improved my comuncation by useing the forum daily.I also learned some Mastercam features while on the Forum.

[ 11-26-2001: Message edited by: Scott Bond ]

Bought my first GM, 1997 Olds 88 loaded. Second only to my 1991 Caravan as the most expensive to own. Numerous repairs. Best vehicle I ever owned, and still have, 1994 Toyota Corolla with 235,000 on it. Toyota parts are much cheaper than the Big Three. My brothers '94 Neon (same price, bought at the same time) is ready for the scrap.

Corollas and other models are made in Canada and USA so I think it comes down to design and quality.