Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Price of Mastercam

GTEVER

quote:

12. CNC Software discourages any discussion of pricing over the Internet, and we will respect their wishes on this forum. Around the globe product prices may fluctuate for various reasons including but not limited to economic conditions, varying service structures, international translation costs, and distribution costs.

Contact your local reseller.

Had you shown us approxiamtely where you were someone could have told you who that would be in your local area.

[ 04-11-2006, 06:27 AM: Message edited by: John Paris @ Kevlin Microwave ]

GTEVER,

Prices is different from place to place, like living standard, taxes and income is.

In Denmark you are paying over $6 for a Gallon of gas, in my area of United States I pay $2.77 a gallon, but I also make less an hour here.

Point that I am trying to make, is that you are not going to pay the same in Denmark for Mastercam as you are in India, so unless you are alittle more specific it will be pretty hard to give you a price.

AND then offcourse there is rule #12 from the forum about this subject.

Lars

--------------------------

Can't you get Chris to cut you a deal on X??

--------------------------

What do you mean about a deal, I have not even been able to get a free T-shirt out of that company, and I have know Chris for almost 7 years biggrin.gif

Jimmy, you are hitting it right on the nail, the reason that I have not been pushing my boss for X is that I am still not sure that I can justify the cost for version X confused.gif

Lars