Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Two windows of X

jrauch

Anyone else having problems while running two windows of x at the same time??? Havent found a pattern yet, but I have had it "dirty" my file while working on another. Also for those using the x+ setup sheet I have seen it apply the wrong screen shot while making the setup sheet if you also having more than one session of X running. Havent found what makes it do it though???

quote:

I have noticed that if you make a config change, the changes won't take effect when you open new sessions until you close all sessions first.

I just unchecked "fit" (in the translate dialog box) in my config and a new session of MC abides by it. I had 2 other sessions of MC open the entire time.

Thad

I've had the "dirty" operations thing. I'm guessing it's because I haven't bothered giving my programs an NC filename untill I post them, so they're all "C:Program Files (x86)mcamxMILLNCMachine_Group_1.TXT". I figure this makes them all use the same NCI filename, so any temp files would get confused.

quote:

I just unchecked "fit" (in the translate dialog box) in my config and a new session of MC abides by it. I had 2 other sessions of MC open the entire time.

Actually I added some toolbar icons but I'm beginning to think my computer is starting to bug out on me. I now can only open .mcx files. If I try to open anything else I get the dreaded application error message as soon as I highlight any other extension choice and my post just started outputting "R" instead of "I" & "J" for some reason.