Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

CAN YOU VERIFY THE BUG in File->save ?

Fig sign

In 9.1 MR0105 if you have toolpathes and Solid ,and solid has some problems (kinda opened ) then I am getting crash .

Steps to get crash

File->save and cancel the operation

If you make save you are getting good MC file with bad solid (that`s OK ) but if you cancel you get Crash ,pop-up window from Windowzer and an empty file !

Can somebody else get this bug ?

That means when solid can not be regenerated due to deleted or moved basic geometry or anything else .

The solid gets red X .

Sometimes it is a small thing ,you are getting it with a message :

Error processing solid (can not extrude sheet body ) or parasolid kernel error .

If this thing happaned to me in one of my 10 operations with a part and always having surfaces in some layer i USED TO LEAVE SOLiD AS IT IS ,NE=VER

changing or repairing it .

And never had a crash .

Now in MR0105 I am getting it 100 % of times .

The worst is that I am getting an empty file .

(good to have numerous bACKUPS AND AUTOSAVE .

i USE ROUTINE File->save ->cancel +CTRL+C to copy my part name to some documents ,NOw I need to get used to some other one