Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MR2 Just in time!

TJM2005

After seeing the additions in MR2 and with X2 being the next release, you just might want to consider re-upping that maintenance contract to see what comes next.

cheers.gif

Why do that I mean what kind of sense would that make?????? To get even more new toolpaths, more customizeable vaporware??? To get those phatom do hickey 5 axis things why would someone even think about increasing the programming and speed capabilites??? Lets get real here ok lets all go back to version 3 or better yet get out a pencil and paper and do it really old school that is where we all need to be thinking right???? I mean we are getting our xxxx handed to us everyday and jobs and comapnies are going out of America faster that we can shake our heads. So lets stop go back to the late 80's early 90's and just stay there with our technolgy, machines, programming, and our abilites and be happy.

Good luck

Nope Tom just see this and wonder WTF is all and my F'd up sense of humor.

BTW that part sailed through OP 4 with flying colors. .001 devation in Tiatitum 2.9 deep in one shot who would have thought it would run so well. Looking more like a vialbe process after all. I got $7300 worth of inserted tools arriving Monday we will see how they go.

MR2 has done the best on this thing and fixed alot of the problems I was having with old Beta's and MR1 very werid but I take what I can get at this point.