Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Wire Problems

Reverend Turk

I had training for X a couple months ago but then got hurt at work and was off a month so what he showed me about the wire, which was limited, I can't remember.

My question is I have a Robofil 290P and when I draw a part and post it I get a .CMD file and when I put that into the machine it shoots out all sorts of errors. It doesn't like any of the code...none of which is G code. banghead.gif

Help please because all this drawing of the part and then sitting down and had writing a program is just pissing me off!! Remember, I am relatively new to MC so don't get crazy techical with me....dumb it down biggrin.gif

Ok..Ok...slow down...My post is a .CMD the machine kicks out errors with that. My post is a robowire.pst (whatever that means) I want the machine to create a g code that the wire can actually use when I load it...once again...please dumb it down..I am new to MC and the manipulation of posts. The las CAM software I used..all the posts were there and I didn't have to change a thing...