Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

goog people

tm311

I have to say that being in an economy where our

industry is really hurting and finding jobs is getting tougher everyday,I think it says alot about the type of people that contribute thier

knowledge to this forum,keep up the good work.Theres alot of people that lack self-esteem,

and confidence in thier work and would never help.

thanks tony

Don't take the "goog" jokes personally, tm311 wink.gif You'll find that n00bs in almost any Web-based forum have to endure a period of initiation. As you become a contributing member of this community, you'll find that this thread will be forgotten. On the other hand, we had a former member of this forum who would nit-pick spelling, grammer and the content of members' posts. And this was not done in fun. Mr. Meyette and few others can testify to this biggrin.gif

I use the tools available to me...

I "usually" (error disclaimer)!

Open a "Write" session (Like I am writing an e mail) through AOL or Outlook etc.)then I swipe and copy my post,paste it

spellcheck it,fix the multiple errors! and copy it ,then paste it back in the post. It takes about 10 second's...and people will read my posts and think, Hey the public school system really work's!!

Ok as they make fun of your spelling TM311, laugh hard.

I make spelling mistakes on this forum on an hourly base.

I would say that when it comes to writing on this forum, I am the worse.

But I just do my best to help. As will you.

And look how long I have been at this forum for about a year now and I am still here.

biggrin.gif Only because they have not kicked me out yet. wink.gif

[ 01-14-2002: Message edited by: cadcam ]

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Ah, the legend of Multax. It will go down in forum history.

Yep, he went down alright, in FLAMES and the rest of us have endured to have more goog wink.gif days of knowledge and adventure.

I'm sure that if I were to go back in my post I'd find more than a few typos. So what. My problem is my mind moves faster than the two or three fingers I use to type with.

Have fun and learn what you can and contribute however you can (in a positive way unlike our friend Multa$$, errrrr, Multax).