Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

3D MACHINING TRAINING SOFTWARE

1966cont

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Lee, for the record. Did you not call The OP an A**hole? he did call you you anything, he said your use of the word sounded gay. That was his mistake, but again, i point out. He came here asking for help, and your first response was to tell him to "read the books"..what was that? How was that respectful, oe even helpful? If he was a book "reader"..he probably would not have need the forums. So you should be apologizing to him also, just for the record.

hey hardmill.

The OP did not ask if someone could point out the obvious to him, the books are not the best source of tutorials, and any experienced programmer knows that. I am not trying to be an A** here, but I guess we just see it from diffrent perspectives. i am willing to let it go, and defer to your experience.