Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Plz help me to come out this problem

simonpeter

Dear friends

In Mastercam I am facing a problem i,e while posting (MPFAN) 2D circle I am getting R or I J values, I dont have any problem in 2D but i have problem that is while posting tapered hole or tapered bore i am not getting R or I J values , only I am getting all "X Y" coordinates, due to this my program lenght is too big. so, I need like X Y R or X Y I J values. please anybody have FANUC POST processor which will give R or I J values in 3D programming.

pls send to me that post processor to my mail

[email protected]

thanks

simon peter

Simonpeter, this is from the X help files:

Filtering is supported for most toolpath types. To turn on toolpath filtering , select the Filter check box in the parameters tab for any toolpath which supports it. To change the filter settings, choose the Filter button and edit the values in the Filter settings dialog box. (There are separate versions of this dialog for Mill/Router and Lathe).

For surface toolpaths, filtering is part of the total tolerance feature. Choose the Total tolerance button and edit the values in the Total tolerance settings dialog box.

For high speed surface toolpaths, select the Arc Filter / Tolerance page in the Surface Toolpaths dialog box.

Much of the toolpath filtering functionality depends on parameters stored in the control definitions. See the Tolerances page for the overall maximum and minimum tolerances which are allowed, and the Arc page to specify in which planes arcs are supported.