Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

right mouse problems

Elmer Fudd

For some unknown reason I can't seem to get my custom right mouse settings to stick. I have searched other posts and nothing seems to work. My custmm toolbars stick but the mouse returns to the defaults after exiting. Multiple users so I need my own settings. Anybody else have this problem. Very frustrating banghead.gif Dan

Dan,

when you've got your right click and toolbar stuff the way you want it Click Save As ( middle icon at the bottom left of the Customize window)

and save it as Dans Toolbars or whatever name you want and close the customize window.

Now.. when you fire up X, right click in the toolbar area. All the way at the bottom of the dropdown, you'll see "Load Toolbar State"

When you expand that, one of your choices will be "Dans Toolbars".

No matter how bad night shift screws up the toolbars, Dans Toolbars will always be there.

You can also make a desktop icon that wil launch X and load Dans Toolbars automatically.

[ 09-12-2006, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: gcode ]

Gcode, I am that night guy that screws with everybodys stuff. biggrin.gif I resaved my settings as something else and it seems to be staying there but my mouse settings won't load unless I go into the customize screen and load them. I would tkink that they would laod with my config or at least like you sugested but it doesn,t. My custom toolbars come in corectly. Thanks for the help Gcode. Dan