Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Renishaw MP10 probe

CAM

Not really a Masercam question,but i am to the point of callibrating the probe mainly "z" hieght and Renishaw is telling me to run 9801 program.I told them i dont have that and they said i need that to callibrate the probe .Anybody have any knowledge or history with this.I am kinda stuck.It is a Monarch machine 18I controller.

9801 is just one of many programs that renishaw provides. You should make sure you have them loaded into your control, because some of the macros nest, and if you are missing some programs, you will error out.

We use renishaw probes a lot, and calibration is a MUST!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

We're going to play a team that we beat 28 - 0, gave up 2 first downs to. They scouted us on Saturday and talked smack within earshot of our parents (... we cam here to see Chino Hills' LAST win...". eek.gif We're not loosing that game, no way, no how. The last time we played them one of the parents or coaches said as they were walking by said "... I hope you have an answer for #??...". What's up with that? Rule number 1 - NEVER give a team a reason to beat you. Rule 1a - If they beat you the first time HANDILY, and you play them again, DON'T give them a reason to really beat you. Last time we played, we pulled our starting offense mid 2nd Quarter. Starting O went in to get 1st downs for the 2nd Offense a few times but... They should be respecing us, our record and our team. We don't talk smack, we handle our business, period! Since this is playoffs, there is no limit to the score and our head coach is pissed. Looks like our Starting Offense may get a WHOLE game in this week. RUN IT UP!!!!! We're going to try to embarass them. It's what they deserve for talking smack. Play the game and shut up is my philosophy.

Boy, what ever happend to "for the love of the game".

Parents talking smack,coaches ending up in jail....

Hey, on a more positive note, my youngest girl made state her freshman year in water polo - "water rugby" mad.gif for those of you that don't know what it is....

Fight On!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...Boy, what ever happend to "for the love of the game".

Parents talking smack,coaches ending up in jail...

No kiding. We were playing a team in Ontario, Ca. the parents had team shirts that said "... they don't want none...". Our parents' shirts in contrast have the kid's number and name on the back, with a "Go Bulldogs" on the front. A few of the teams we play are "Ghetto Teams". Coaches out on the field wearing Raider jerseys, "sagging", just totally unprofesional. Their kids play like it's "NFL Street", their kids tell our kids "...I'm gonna make you my B***H...". This is 8, 9, and 10 year olds we're talking about here. eek.gif It's just sad. We had 2 indidents this year where our kids talked trash, coach shut it down RIGHT AWAY, once it was during a scrimage in pre-season, lots of up downs for the TEAM, and the second time we took a starter out for the rest of the game. Not another word from anybody. I think the other teams spend all their energy running their mouth then when it's time to play football, they hav enothing left, or their mouth is writing checks their team can't cast. It's just sad.

Water Rugby - LOL!!! Water Polo is DEFINITELY a BRUTAL sport. Congrats on making State.! cheers.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I'd really like to move to a small town somewhere in the midwest. Somewhere that people resect each other, not that they don't have fun ribbibg each other, but it's all in fun you know? Somewhere that by and large (instead of the exception it is here) where they teach athletes respect, self respect, respect for your opponent, and most importantly respect for the game. Our City for the most part is like that but man, some of the place our teams go... it's just disgusting, and they feel no shame in their behavior.

Naw, ya don't James.

We spent 4 yrs in in a small town - 5,000 - in Oklahoma, and it's no different than Ca.

During those 4 yrs, I was an adjunct H.S. baseball coach, and it was brutal.

You'll come back to the coast just like we did. We just strayed a little farther north coming back wink.gif