Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak_eia_help

Rakesh

Hi eveybody,

I have Mazak, with Mazatrol 640 PC Fusion control.

Our Set-up guy is on vacation for couple of days and so I was loading the eia program in the control. Everytime I tried I got the alarm as"503 Load Impossible (TOO MANY)(3011,1,11)"

I wasted 2 hrs trying to load and I know there is something I am not doing right. I am trying to write in detail if that can help you.

I save the program as 3011.eia on floppy.

In the program first line I try different way to make it work as space and without space and than O3011(Prog des)

---

M30

%

On the machine I do like Data in/out-Dir/select-

than select the dir from flopply,FD contents-start

Loadnc-fd.

Now when It start loading it give the alarm.

If any body have any idea what I am missing.

thanks

Couple things. Is there a program with the same number in the control? Is there enough space in the memory of the control to take the program? Look of the program file page and see how much space is free. The eia on floopy does not need a % at the beginning of the program. You are doing the directory so that is right. I would also make sure the program number is on a line by itself as well.

HTH

Here is what my headers look.

code:

(PROGRAM NAME -  472056   DATE=DD-MM-YY -  14-12-06  TIME=HH:MM -  09:59 )

(POST LICENSE - V&M PRECISION)

(T37 | 2 INCH FLAT ENDMILL | DIA. - 37 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T35 | 3/4 FLAT ENDMILL | DIA. - 35 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T24 | 3/8 EM CARB FLAT BOTTOM 4FLT | DIA. - 24 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T23 | 7/32 EM CARB 4FLT BALL 1.5 LOC | DIA. - 23 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T2 | 5/32 BALL ENDMILL | DIA. - 2 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T10 | 5/32 BULL ENDMILL .04 RAD | DIA. - 10 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T5 | #4 CENTERDRILL | DIA. - 4 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T6 | 3/16 DRILL | DIA. - 5 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(T16 | UNDEFINED TOOL NAME | DIA. - 1 | SUFFIX - 0.)

G20 G69 G80 G40 G17 G90 G94

M205

N1

(T37 | 2 INCH FLAT ENDMILL | DIA. - 37 | SUFFIX - 0.)

(TOOLPATH GROUP - 472056.EIA)

G20 G10.9 X0

G91 G30 P3 X0.

G30 P3 Z0.

T00000037 T35 M06

G91 G30 P3 X0. Z0.

No program number just go from there. Whne I send them out on floopy that will put the program number in then.

HTH

At the beginning of my program I always have the Program Number: O3011 (Prg Desc.) I have never had a problem doing it this way. I guess it is a matter of preference. When you do FD Contents, does it find program 3011.eia and put it in the load section? Try renaming the file on the floppy to 4011.eia and try that.

Yes IntregrexMan just a matter of preference in the past I have done it with program numbers. I think oceanlacky is right on with the problem. Not a memory space problem but a amount of program you can have in the control problem. Look to OceanLacky advice and all should be good.

If you are sure make a directory on the HD and save all the programs to there and then erase what you need so you are sure not to lose a program you need.

Hi Rakesh,

First of all you need to put your .eia files under a director. You cannot use them if they are directly on the floppy. And you are not allowed to put more than 32 .eia files in 1 director. If you have more than 32 files make how many directors you need. I could help you more if I am in front of Mazak machine but, unfortunately, I am not working any more with Mazak.

I hope you will find the right answer.

Valus

Hi every body,

I really apprciate all the guys who share their thoughts in this thread.Yesterday morning I was able to load the program.

As the usual mc program, If there is o3101 as a eg., in the start of the program,it does not matter,it accept the program with or without the program no in the begining but it should not have the % sign in the beginining of the program.

My problem was,I was doing everything right,there was not duplicate prog no and have the enough space but it exceed the limit of programs files. I deleted couple of files and it start working fine.

Thanks for everybody and I remember two guys also mention this would be the problem

thanks