Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Can't see mouse cursor, VISTA

cheeveshome

quote:

intel 95 graphics accelarator???

Therein lies your problem.

I don't know that there is a fix.

You could try turning down the Hardware acceleration . Even if it runs properly after that the performance will not be anything worthwhile.

Really didn't expect much..Oh well keep on trying to figure this out..10 minutes at a time.

Most of my MC education is on this forum..my new "office" is between the bathroom and the watercooler, every once in a while, Ill have a 3 or 4 minute cycle time on my lathe, and the wire machine is just doing what it does. So actually I only really do 2 jobs at once....hence my lack of knowledge...I'm gettin' really frustrated.

That said, you guys...keep up the good work here..I've learned mucho. My thanks to all.

Most