Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MR2 Op Manager

RandyN

My op manager doesn't keep its settings. If I close it or undock it, or dock it on the right, it opens in the default position again when I open a new instance.

Anyone else have this problem, or is it me? I did a side by side install and copied over my settings during the install.

Tried that too Thad, I'm kind of thinking it has to do with copying my settings over, I had a few tool bar states errors and had to delete catia and moldplus toolbars to fix them.

Edit: I went and tried that again and it took that time Thad, thanks for the tip smile.gif

Ok, I'm an idiot today. I opened a mr1 instance by mistake and thought it was fixed, opened mr2 again and op manager is back in defautl position...

Will just live with it for now until it is either found to be a bug, or until my chooks get upgraded to mr2 and I clear mc off my harddrive and do a fresh install of just mr2.

Thanks all

The backplot dialogue box behaves the same way for me, I can resize it but it always opens with the upper left hand corner in the same place, over the play button of the backplot ribbon bar.

I also noticed that with the ops manager undocked

passing a cursor over it when the chain manager is superimposed over the ops manager will cause the ops manager to pop to the top.