Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Mazak VTC 200C

big t

The company I work for just purchased a new Mazak VTC 200c. They offerd very little training, just the basics.I read the manual on how to start in the middle of a program but it does not seem to work it says something like no feed found so we are haveing to run the program from the start.

If anybody could help me out I would be so thankful.

The control is a mazatrol 640mn

In other words you can not scroll down to somewhere in the program and have the control read all the code before it and then run. If you need to restart at a point put a N number at that line add the codes the machine needs and then do the restart non-modal in Eia. The restart for EIA is on the main screen and hit the far right key 3 times and should see the key if Memory serves me correct. Again have to start at a line that has start up codes like workoffset, Cancel codes and Spindle speed and Feedrates.

HTH

Press the Right ">" key until you see "DRYRUN"

Hold down "MF1" and press "DRYRUN"

Use the "FEED" button to set any feedrate (80 IPM MAX)

now try the Program Restart

NOTE! the spindle will move in a straight line from where it is to where the next line of code says it should be.

You also may need to add a S(RPM)M03 and turn your coolant back on