Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Error Checkingout Mill Level 3 License

kennebec

Using NetHasp (not a new setup just a new problem)

I am using /s or /m3 to open solids or mill3

I can open files but as soon as I try to add a Machine Type the following error pops up

"Error checking out mill level 3 License

The NetHasp is not connected to the NetHasp Server"

it sounds like a path problem just not sure what it is, I need the NetHasp to open Mcam at all correct?

Hi,

I share one Mill Level 3 licence between two machines, so when the other machine needs MC I have to shut down the program so he can start it. We noticed that even though I shut down MC on my computer that when he started up MC on his he would get an alarm like all licences in use or somthing like that. After awhile we found out thet the editing program that we use is some how is linked to MC and we need to shut that down as well to clear the licence from my computer.

Do you have another program that is linked to MC open?

Greg

I believe I caused my own problem going from lathe to mill I did a save as and added M to my file name for Mill, then added a machine type, Mill and deleted the Lathe Ops and machine type, and somehow failed to save the cleaned up file, I have not had a lot of luck with multiple Machine types in 1 file so I use file name "L" and "M" for lathe and mill.

Thanks

Kennebec

If you check your nethasp.ini check to see if the NH_USE_BROADCAST = Disabled. We had some big problems at our facility with Mastercam opening and just brousing for the first license that it found... From the sounds of it you only have one license on your network, so this may not be a problem.

I had a similar problem with people checking out my 5axis license that was fixed by adding the "no" command line switch to their shortcuts. I think that the "/noL" switch will stop a copy from grabbing a lathe seat.