Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

sticky cursor

charlie

This may not apply.

In winxp I have run into problems with mouse cursors.

To fix this problem I go to programs, accessories,

"Program Compatibility Wizard"

This utility allows you to have xp emulate a different os.

I change settings for Mastercamv9.exe to win2000.

To All,

I had a similar problem with my home computer when I first got an Optical mouse. I loaded the most recent drivers and switched it from the USB port to the included ps/2 mouse connector with no luck. Everything I did, from changing the motion speed of the cursor, to uninstalling and re-installing the mouse didn't seem to work. After a couple of weeks and finally deciding I'd have to live with the apparent stickiness, which only seemed to occur when moving the mouse quickly, I discovered my mistake. My mousepad was RED. redface.gif The optical laser in the mouse is RED. redface.gifredface.gif "D'OH!" The reflective sensor in the mouse was having difficulty picking up the input off of the red mousepad. As soon as I took the mouse off the pad, everything was perfect. I went out and got a BLACK mousepad the same day and never saw the "sticky mouse" again. Not that it has anything to do with what has been discussed here, but you never know. smile.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif