Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

verify simulation error

cobra95kev

Hey guys I keep getting this error when I try to verify a scallop toolpath with .015 stepover.

The error says exactly:

"fatal error occured in verify simulation

please exit verify simulation and try again

if the problem persists, report it to QC."

Which I am in the process of doing. I was just wondering could this be due to my video card.

I have 2gigs of ram and a nvidia geforce 6600 with a driver date of 5/18/2006.

It seems like since I have upgraded from XMR2 to X2MR2SP1 my verify has suffered a little bit.

A couple of times now I have had to reduce the quality setting to get a verify to finish.

I am running the latest X2 release on XPSP2.

Thanks,

There seems to be alot of verification and stock layout files problems. I am having similar problems and my system locks up quite often even on backplotting lathe files. If I turn the stock off it usually works without locking up.

nVidia Quadro 4400 on this system with drivers just downloaded this week. I actually have more problems now than with the origianl drivers so I'll probably roll them back today.

+1 To roll back.

I was having problems with MC editor and/or Cimco going transparent when I post/edit and it opened the editor.

You could see MC right thru the editor until I scrolled the editor window a few times. Not only that, the editor would often GPF crash when opening, sometimes taking MC down as well. I got desperate, and rolled back my driver, and lo and behold, no crashes anymore.

I'm running a Quadro FX 4600 w/ 768MB memory.