Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

create drafting dimension angular

kkominiarek

I never have a problem using smart dimension. Pick one line (it dims the line length) pick the second line the dimension changes to an angular dimension.

You can also create an angular dimension by picking points. Pick the intersection first, then the line endpoints.

HTH

thanks del.....disable autocursor works. now i can create angle dims.

is this how it should work?

this is a pia....imo.

if i hit/hold the "ctrl" key....this also disables auto cursor....still a pia, but tolerable

i liked it better the way it was.

to create an angle dimension the default was lines...as it should be.

I just spent 15 minutes jacking with this issue also before I found this thread. The way I got it to work was with auto highlight on but if I got right up on the line it wouldn't work. I had to stay just off of the line then it would auto highlight the line then it would work right.

banghead.gif