Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Port Tool

Rakesh

Hi every body

If anybody can help me where I can buy the following Port tools and als where I can get the informations for dimension to draw these features. The Port tools are T-3A PORT,T-16A PORT,T-23A PORT,T-17A PORT.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks every body for their reply but all the above mentioned supplier have the standard port tool. Port tools like T-16A is not in their catalogue. I heard from Triump Tool, only one supplier have a rights to make this type of port tool and he did not tell me the name of the supplier. So anybody have any more information

Thanks

John thanks

I saw in the link you send and talk to those people, they have to make these tools and the delivery date is the killer(6-8 weeks). I will talk to Try hard (ERic inf.Thanks) and will check out Jack informations. Thanks every body