Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

dialog box/error message not showing in X3

3R!< W3NG3R

does anyone else see this?

If there is a box saying something like 'toolpath cannot be created' with an OK button, it doesn't show on the screen, I can't do anything on the computer anymore. Not even ctrl alt del works.

Is this me or is there something I can fix?

Any help greatly appreciated as this is driving me crazy.

Try looking in your Configuration settings, Check the Screen page. What is the drop-down for 'Report toolpaths error messages' set to?

There are two settings, 'Screen and log file', and 'log file only'.

This setting is designed to send those warning messages to the Mastercam Event Logger.

Check your Windows System Tray in the right corner of your Windows task bar. There should be an icon with an X on it. Double-click this icon and it should bring up the Event Logger. The event logger records your actions (such as invoking a command).

It may also be the case that the dialog box is just hidden behind Mastercam. Try using Alt + Tab on your keyboard to toggle between the Mastercam interface window and any other open program or dialog box on your computer.

HTH,