Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Haas TL-1

Reverend Turk

We got an Haas post from our dealer. We use it for our TL1 and SL20. It works great for turning. I have had some issues with live tool milling paths, but for turning no problems. Ask your dealer, this is such a common machine that they should have an off the shelf post for you.

• 3 months later...

I received a post from my reseller and it doesn't not seem to work.

We had our training class this week on the Haas and we had the trainer take one of our programs that MX3 gave me and input that into the Haas...we got error after error. It seems based more on a Fanuc than a real Haas controller. It adds things that a Fanuc needs but the Haas does not and omits things the Haas needs for things such as type II programming.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this issue? I have contacted the reseller again and have heard nothing and contacted Haas and they say that they will try and put the reseller in touch with me but that does not help. I just want a post that works...it is not like I have some off the wall machine that no one has ever heard of before.