Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Lakers in........

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Lakers in 5. Threepeat Threepeat, Threepeat!!!!!

Anybody disagree? There is not a team east of the Mississippi that can take the top Western Teams, any disagreement?

Webby, you should run a Poll. Lakers or Nets and in how many games.

LAKERS ARE GOING TO SWEEP. I TALKED TO SHAQ LAST NIGHT. THEY WANT TO END THIS QUICK. I THINK THAT BOSTON WOULD HAVE GAVE A BETTER FIGHT. SACRAMENTO NEW THAT WHO EVER WON THE WEST WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. biggrin.gif . OH, AND YES I DO KNOW SHAQ. tongue.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

A repeat with Sacramento would be a good final series.

One could only wish. The Nets have the potential dangerous but not DEADLY like the Lakers.

hey james as you know i moved into a new house. well three houses down from me is mark maguire brother jay. and he had a house warming party and he invited our family. alot of people from sports were there.and shaq was one of them. it was real cool.i also met shaq at a hat spot on crenshaw in los angeles.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Guess, I have to eat my words a bit, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to wip out my Laker's BROOM 'cuz they're gonna SWEEP

cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Go Angels!!!!!!! I'd love to see them get to the Post Season. If they keep up the level of play and do n't do their usual September SUCK!!!! they'll do well.

JM2C

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

cheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

Nets put up a good fight, but just did not have the depth to go the distance. If the management can keep this team together, they do well in the future. Sweep, boy, that's painful. If the Lakers don't do something in the off-season this may be their last Championship. They basically need the kind of production they got in the finals every game. If they can do that, they'll be unstopable(sp?) for a while. Shaquille is like 30 right? And Kobe, sheesh, 23 and 3 Championships already. He'll get more rings than MJ.

JM2C

cheers.gif Lakers cheers.gif

Good lord...

Please don't step on M.J.

My wife and I (One of the few things we have in common)Watched the rise and fall of the Bull's

about A decade's worth of Ball.

Nothing will come close to there "Dynasty"

although we all know records were made to be broken (look at Ricky Carmicheal SX/MX or Barry Bonds)

The view here in Chicago is :

Sure Shaq is doing his thing, he is a huge guy,

But remember S.Kerr and Paxon (Skinny White guy's)

They were railing 3 pointers to win championships...

Bottom line: Either way Records were made to be Broken, No matter How!

M.J. Fan

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

I certainly meant no disrespect to the one, the only "Air-Jordan". But, Kobe has the goods to surpass MJ's records, but one thing he cannot surpass is MJ's aura.