Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T Red Wings vs. Hurricanes Poll

Allan Brown

Mike...Mike...Mike...

I won't hold it against you (given the only team you have to watch out there are the Islander's)

But its definately going to be the wings!

I'll give Carolina a little respect. Any team that has gone this far deserves it. But, the wings are going to win it in 6. Wheelchairs standing by when there done, but they're still going to win.

K,

I knew I would get a rise out of you Red Wings guys. Ultra talented team and perhaps the best coach ever behind the bench....I guess I am a little jeleous being an Islander fan. I guess I'll just have to settle for watching the N.Y. Yankees go for for World Championship #27.

Mike

P.S.- Red Sox fans, before you write anything,think,please don't embarress yourself.

Go 'Canes. I've been an Yzerman fan since he was drafted, but wow do I hate the Wings; a "bought" team. Batagglia may have sat in front of me in Macro Economics in university, but I'm pulling for Ronnie Francis to be the hero instead of the over-hyped BBC line. Good guy from the Soo wink.gif