Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X3 Graphics issues?

mcpgmr

Paul, I haven't installed X3 yet myself. I've seen too many issues with things that I use daily (hourly?). X2MR2 does what I need it to and I can't afford to mess around with that stuff when I'm the only programmer.

How's Justin doing? smile.gif

Thad

Justin's doing good Thad. Thanks for asking. So far the X3 issues aren't serious just annoying. I'm going to work on straitening them out little by little. Just glad I chose to do a side by side install so I can still use X2. I think X3 will be fine in time. cheers.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems with auto highlighting geometry, I didn't know it was an X3 bug but suspected as much

Elco1971

Mastercam X3 Mill Level 3 Lathe Level 1 FiveAxis

SolidWorks 2007 SP3.1

AutoCad 2004

Dell Xeon 2.80GHz 2.00GB Ram

NVidia Quadro FX 4500

Windows XP Pro SP2

Yeah I have been using that fix after being shown by a co-worker. I was previously using X2MR2 which seemed to be fairly stable, didn't have alot of sucess with X2MR2SP1 so I stopped using itdue to constant crashes. The person in charge of our Mastercam upgrades was bound and determined to upgrade all seats to X3 even though I had concerns about it being buggy, luckily the auto highlight issue has been the biggest problem.

Thanks for your help

Elco1971

Mastercam X3 Mill Level 3 Lathe Level 1 FiveAxis

SolidWorks 2007 SP3.1

AutoCad 2004

Dell Xeon 2.80GHz 2.00 GB Ram

NVidia Quadro FX 4500

Windows XP Pro SP2