Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X4 rollout seminar

JNO

quote:

I got an email from IHS today inviting me to the rollout. For some reason, it's in Manitoba? I hope there well be one more local, otherwise I will not be attending.

RacerX - There will be a B.C. one for sure, date hasn't been solidified yet.

quote:

I hope In-House will be rolling it out here around the same time as well.

In the past we have not gotten the release at the same time as our American brothers (and sisters) and have had to sit here watching everyone else get stumped and pleased by new and old features.

It takes a little while to translate wink.gif

I think there are some legal things that take place for the software to be released here - but

we also take a bit of time to ensure everything will go smoothly for our customers

Phil,

The release date is the same North and South of the border, you can download X4 from the Mastercam website as soon as its available

The only delay is getting the actual box to you due to crossing international borders

It may take a few days extra this time round if each of the boxes needs a passport!!