Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Program error

Emat1

Hi all

I get an error on my haas tm1 as follows..

N340 O00000 F0 F0

I have no idea what this means, however it does seem to coordinate with the post at the same line number except in the post it just says N340 OFF..

Sure hope you can help confused.gif

Is this in X4?

If it is, after you updated your post did you check the error log for and errors?

Is this a new post? Have you made any mods lately?

When was the last job you posted, posted OK?

No ...X3

It's the latest MPmaster ...I've posted a few with mpmaster and this seems to show up now all the time...whatever it is, I don't know how to turn it off.

I also have a problem now with the coolant...i select coolant on for every toolpath and it doesn't seem to process that info...i've been trying to look at other topics on here that relate to coolant problems . headscratch.gif