Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

eMastercam X4 Video Competition.......WIN PRIZES!!!

Have a flair for making films, but can’t get away from the machine? Just feel like showing off some of your programming skill?

We are giving away a free 120 GB iPod amongst other prizes if you have the best Mastercam X4 machining video out there.

High feeds, complicated motion, incredible finishes, dynamic milling, toolpath refinement, and any interesting uses of Mastercam that can be captured on video.

Please click the link to find out the details…..

http://www.emastercam.com/contests/x4videocomp/

Keeb would win hands down. His ability to machine both sides of a coin at the same time is pretty incredible. I'm still not sure how that forcefield chuck works. but being able to machine heads and tails simultaneously is just mind boggling.

He is money! wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

How is everybody’s video coming along??.......

...even though it sounded like there would be a few entries we haven’t had an 'official' entry received to date.

I must be honest in admitting, I thought there would be a lot more interest in this, if nothing more than friendly banter and bragging rights.

Either way, we may be looking to cancel this competition if we cant get a few people signed on to make it worth while.

So come on there folks, I doesn’t have to be Hollywood grade – just film what you are working on right now and send ‘er in!

Cheers

Lee

I was thinking of submiting something till I read the fine print. "All videos received become property of In-House Solutions and can be used to our discretion."

I've made a few videos to help promote my business. One youtube video has been viewed 29,000 times.

I can't afford to make a video for in-house, but I would be happy to allow in-house to use MY video.

understandable and you're right - The disclaimer was there to cover us in case of anyone having issue with us showing their part video to anyone.

The disclaimer has been changed to read:

"By submitting files you agree to give In-House Solutions the right to freely use and distribute said files. The video remains your property to use as you see fit."

And If you want your company logos all over it as well and use this as opportunity for free advertisement, by all means. In-House attends a lot of manufacturing events in Canada and abroad, as well as being in and out of shops. We would love to show off what some of the eMastercam community is capable of

• 2 weeks later...