Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

mask on arc does not select arcs located on z zero

Pelican

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, if you saw the type of "complex" parts he makes, and then you combine that with the fact that he works in a not-for-profit internal shop at a huge publicly traded corporation that clearly has no competent oversight in this area (Using IGES files, VMCs that throw tools, two releases behind on MC), it's no surprise that this is his longest stint of machine shop employment to date.

This part is a real doozy....might need to get a MAM72-63V in here, and call Michael Whitten......

jonisafraud.jpg

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

I think if we can just get passed this simple hurdle of
mask on arc
being terminally pittiful at programming(and that's being generous), JB can then graduate to using highly advanced machining techniques in MC...

There, fissed. biggrin.gif

Eric, I knew it was him when he made the first post as "Pelican" a few weeks before, asking about open pockets. The way he said, "Our other CAM can blah blah blah...", it just oozed Banquer. Then of course, when everybody jumped in to help him, and completely solved his "problem", he never came back to thank anyone.

He didn't actually care about open pockets. He had just watched a video of some other CAM software selecting an open pocket, and thought in his little pea brain, "Mastercam can't do that, so I'll go start a topic about it so I can use other people's info as ammo for my jihad blog."

It didn't work, and Banquer again proved that he has virtually no working knowledge of even the most basic functions of Mastercam.

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Easy, he spouts the same $#!+ all the time. He creates aliases that agree with his points to give him imaginary credibility. Oh, and another thing that gives him away, ALL of his issues deal with VERY elemantary toolpaths. Like Contour and drill. You'll NEVER see a specific question about a surface toolpath from him. It's beyond his comprehension, and FAR beyond his ability. How someone with his skillset could get a job at Qualcomm in the same building as CNC equipment is beyond me.

quote:

what a forum "Most users ever online was 7" and i bet 6 were JB!

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Oh, two other things that make JB an EASY spot; his rants are usually laced with the latest industry busswords, AND his rants issues look more like talking points from a press release. Never an original work eminated from him. It's ALWAYS a parrot of something someone else said. It's rather comical. Ten at the end of the day(as if the other stuff was not enough of a tip off), he'll contradict himself. He's a one "man" dumpster fire.