Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

X+ (support Lathe and CSS)

First: always get the latest version of X+.

Second:

I've just started to implement lathe. I do add more and more parameters as soon as possible.

Cycle times:

I do calculate the cycle times for the milling operations in X+ (it has to be fast). For drill operations and lathe operations I use a Mastercam function. Unfortunately this function is not returning correct cycle times if you didn't set the feeds and speeds in the tool. You really need to set the values in the tool.

This is why the active report sheets sometimes return wrong cycle times. IMHO;)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gunther

Thanks for the update. These sheets are fantastic. Now my snapshot is working properly.

Regarding the new "CSS" button, when I first loaded the new X+ update this morning and ran the setup sheet, the "CSS" button was there, but the language was German, so I loaded the lang.dll for English, and now the "CSS" button is gone.

I am also getting 00:00:00 cycle time for drill cycles. These drills do have the feed and speed set in the tool. Active Reports is also outputting 00:00:00 for the cycle time for these drills.

Is it possible to combine the two sheets - the tool list and the setup sheet - into one sheet? Many of the programs we do are three or four tools with four or five toolpaths and this would all fit onto one sheet.

Thanks also for all the examples and where to find the CSS tutorials (www.w3schools.com).

• 4 weeks later...