Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Active report set up sheet

Jmick

I am currently trying to make edits to the MILL-OPERATION.rpx file as GREG_J had recomended in a previous post. The problem is that when the image appears on the op set up sheet the background color is white thus washing out the yellow rapid paths. I would like to have the background black but when I change this it doesn't seem to work right. It acts like it does when you print the image on the mastercam screen and by default prints the background white. Any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

I am currently trying to make edits to the MILL-OPERATION.rpx file as GREG_J had recomended in a previous post. The problem is that when the image appears on the op set up sheet the background color is white thus washing out the yellow rapid paths. I would like to have the background black but when I change this it doesn't seem to work right. It acts like it does when you print the image on the mastercam screen and by default prints the background white. Any way to fix this? Any help would be appreciated.

Have you tried to click the color check box on the active reports setup window. Its on the left, right under drawing # heading.

• 4 weeks later...

Not for nothing but wouldn't it be better to change the color of the rapid moves? I don't know if these are being rinted out but that much printing of black toner would get very pricey, pretty quickly.

JM2C

Well, looking thru, I can see where to change the place holder back ground color but that does not affect the screen shot, the unused edges are black but the cap background is still white. I think the screen shot utility is what is determining the background color and it doesn't "appear" to me that we have access to change it. There is only access to to using color or black and white.

Perhaps this is an option that could be opened up to the user.

Might want to submit an enhancement request on it.

So far I have been doing John's "Work around" Change color before I copy to paste

Into a Excell Sheet I use.

A work around is generally accepted as way to do something that doesn't function properly.

This isn't a work around as the functionality is as "intended" but perhaps needing to add a bit more of functionality.