Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Please post here if you are new to the Forum

Webby

New to the forums, sorry to keep adding to the thread necro.  Been using Mastercam 2019 since May, besides a semester of X a few years ago in school.  Been doing conversational programming Prototrak Mill 3 axis and using Surfcam for roughly five years.  Till roughly a year ago would run manual lathes, Prototrak 3 axis mills, and Haas 3 axis machining centers, now running and programming Mazak CNC lathes and a DMG Mori.

Currently using Mazaks lathes with 80% of the programming in Maztrol, the other 20% and engraving is done with Mastercam.  Looking forward to learning more and most likely lurking a lot more than posting.

Moved from running the machines to programming in May and got to say it has been a experience.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/11/2020 at 5:48 PM, Dondon64801 said:

like the tutorial, question why can i only grab 5 of the 8 points in tutorial 1, 

and how do i keep my cutter falling off end of part in tutorial 5, 4AXIS ROTARY CUT, YOURS PICKS UP MINE  FALLS OFF ENDS?

i would start a new post, you have replied to a post that is intended for introductions so it may not get a response here or as many people to help answer the question. I would also suggest letting us know which workbook or training course you are taking this question from since there are many tutorials and i am not sure which one specifically you may be referring to. And including the part file you are working on currently always helps if you are able to add that to the post as well.