Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Modifiy MPA2100E post

heeler

Hopefully someone could help me today. The standard Mcam post puts out a line of

G81 Z-1. R.1 W2. F4.2

This is a clearance of 2.0 rapid plane of .1 Z depth of z-1.0,

What I need is a line of

G81 Z-1.1 R.1 W2.0 F4.2

The machine reads the Z as an incremental move from the rapid plane. If not today then I'll call my reseller on Mon. Hot parts so I have to make do somehow.

I also need to have the W2.0 on every line as it is non-modal in my machine.

[ 10-12-2002, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: heeler ]

Heeler,

The machine reads the Z as incremental move from the rapid plane. If not today then I'll call my reseller on Mon. Hot parts so I have to make do somehow.

You can change HOLE_DEPTH parameter at A2100 control and machine will read Z as absolute

G81.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I just did a search to find a good post, I should say better than the one the resaller gave me. I just did fresh install and my old post will not work any more, it is beyond me my why not. I still have the one the dealler gave me that he had modified and that one doesn't work. I was hoping to get a copy to please. smile.gifsmile.gif

thank you .

joel smile.gifsmile.gif