Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Help with post

Joel Schreiner

I am having troubles with my post. I have a cincinnati arrow 750 series 2. I would like to be able to just post and run with out havig to edit the program. The control is a seimens acramatic 2100. I'm using mpa2100e post from the ver 9 disk, when I talked to my dealer he gave me the old vickers post and it doesn't work very good. I have the post book and I have started to edit my post with some luck. My dealer also told me that I would better luck starting with the mpmaster. I took a look at the mpmaster and it looks like alot of work. I was just wondering what the best think to do.

thanks for any help

joel. confused.gifconfused.gif

I've had my dealer modify a couple of my posts and didn't have to pay a dime.

Just send them the .mc9 file,.nc file,both types of post(the .txt and the .pst),and the program that you have modified along with notes of what you want and don't want on each line of the modified post.

usually takes a week or so,then they email you back the stuff and you're off and running.

cheers.gif

Thank you all for your replies. I know that my dealer can fix it for me, but I want to learn myself. As I go I will be asking for help. What I don't under stand is why would I start with the mpmaster when the mpa2100e is almost done. There is only a few things that need to be done. This may be a dum question. But I just don't see the reasonig behind it.

joel

• 2 weeks later...

Sent Joel a post to test out (he's a licensed Canadian customer in our database).

I have a series of 3/4-Axis mill posts based on Mpmaster for controls that are too distinct to be lumped under one post - e.g. A2100, Fadal, xxxxor, Heidenhain TNC Conversational (Klartext)/ISO, Heidenhain Millplus (Philips, Grundig?), Okuma, Siemens 840D, Tosnuc. These posts are available to resellers upon request.