Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T playoff picture

Toolfab

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

The Raiders are going to get worked like the rented mules they are.... at least that's my hope. I hear tix are going for over $2k eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif !!!! That's a lot of money to see a bunch of rowdy criminals deficating on the beautiful city of San Diego. I sure hope they don't decide to burn the city down when the Raiders loose.

JM2C

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

A dollar? I usually don't bet money. I prefer public humiliation. biggrin.gif How about this, when the Raiders loose, you come in here and proclaim "Bucaneers Rule and Raiders Drool". But if the unforseeable were to happen I would have to proclaim "Raiders Rule and Buccaneers Drool". Howz that?

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

You're on Rekd! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The game starts @ 3:30pm Pacific Time Right?

BTW, I think this will be one of the best Super Bowls also. They are usually blowouts, but I think this is an even match. So we'll see which is more important, Offense or Defense.

[ 01-26-2003, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: James Meyette ]