Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

O/T playoff picture

Toolfab

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Sorry but I don't cry for the financial woes of the top 2% of wage earners that get paid for playing a GAME! If they can't live on their millions then let 'em sleep on park benches for all I care. While the rest of us in this country are pretty much living pay check to pay check, they're crying about millions. Am I bitter? Hell no! I'm glad that they are living the dream of millions of kids and grownups alike, geting paid a good living for playing a GAME, I just wish they would show some gratitude that's all. Until I start seeing some gratitude from these winer babies, they'll get no respect from me

rolleyes.gif

I totally agree James.

'nuff said.

Right on Paul,

Those 2 coaches cost us everything. Favre has a competetive burn inside him that will never go out. I just hope he does know when to say when (in a few years).

Looking forward to next year already. Less injuries, 2 coaching moves and 1 or 2 player changes and we're off.

A radio station asked which players were flops...Grandpa Nickerson won with a landslide.

One thing about injuries, at least you get to see what some young guys are made of (Anderson, Fisher...)

Gotta get back to work now.

Later

ScottyB.

Since my mighty Detroit Lions are nowhere near the playoffs and haven't been since forever,I have to go for the Raiders.

I really don't see anyone beating them especially if Woodson is healthy.

Does anyone know if he's going to play vs. the Jets?

It would be nice to see the Bucs in the big game for once.

James,

quote:

I prefer College athletics where the kids are more interested in getting to the show than showing up in their suits and briefcases.

I hear that! College ball is so much more exciting because they've got to fight so hard just to get recognition among the hundreds of college teams around the country and they don't get paid.

Rekd,

quote:

GO CHARGERS! AND TAKE THE PADRES WITH YOU!!

Where are they going to go? They'd end up like ice cubes if they went north of the "Manson-Nixon" line. Wish they'd made it to the playoffs but it wasn't to be. Next year maybe. After those "Oldman" Raiders are put out to pasture. biggrin.gif

yea just got a last minute ticket to the EAGLES /falcones game this is the last few games of football to be played at the VET before they tear it down!!!! the end of a toilet ahhh i mean stadium biggrin.gifcheers.gifcheers.gifcheers.gif

quote:

I don't Hate the Game OR the Players.

I hate the Owners!!!

i hate my motherinlaw

[ 01-09-2003, 06:10 PM: Message edited by: MACHINEMASTERG ]

LOL very funny, smile.gif

But no, Im not a Giants fan. (good thing too) I watch a little football but not really a fan of any team. Maybe the JETS a little. What it really means is that I am very neagtive towards Philly teams in general. Phillies, Eagles, Flyers ect. Very crazy town. I would go to Dodger vs. Philly games there in the '70's and allways wear my Dodger hat. The crazies wanted to kill me. They were too drunk to punch out 'tho. (beer muscles) And the VET sux btw. Im glad they finally figured that out. What'd it take 'em 20 years to come out of that drunken Mummer haze? Are they going to build a new jail under the new staduim? Like the one under the VET?

-Keith

Go Dodgers d:)

quote:

Are they going to build a new jail under the new staduim? Like the one under the VET?

i think that was the first thing they put in just to keep the different unions in line your right though philly is a crazy sports town no place better imho good luck to all teams this weekend i just like a good fair game whoever is playing except the falcons die!! mad.gif falcons die !!die mad.gif !!!die!!!! ooops some of that philly coming out again ill save it till tommarow

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

...to build a new jail under the new staduim?

They should build a jail everywhere the Raiders play. BTW Don't you have to be an ex-con with tt least 2 strikes to be a Raiders fan? biggrin.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Is that why they built the Towers there in L.A. ?

Exactly!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

There's a reason why the Raider Colors are Black and Silver, it's so the fans could feel at home without being too obvious (i.e. Black and White stripes). eek.gifeek.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif