Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Ok now I am pissed (cadcam)

cadcam

Jayson,

The upload of piracy has finally happened – this will not be the first or last; I can only encourage you to keep the service as it is and to monitor the uploads - perhaps weekly.

Spencer is a fine name for a cat – don’t ya know; we also have four of them.

Roxy aka Roxy Poxy

Romeo aka Romers and sometimes Romeo Meister

Tyson aka Tyson Meister

China aka China Meister

The Meister thing is another Jack original- This is from a guy that totally despised cats and kittens – Go figure, for I have been waiting so long for Grandchildren that our family has became attached to these creatures; I recall a movie where an actor claimed that dogs will sell out for a piece of steak but that cats will work you – they actually know when and where the treats are available.

My best advice to you is to get yourself another cat (They all have such different personalities and learn to adapt to Mastercam play quite well) – You know exactly what I’m talking about because they are always on the monitor or gracing the keyboard while we are typing.

Regards, Jack

[ 03-18-2003, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]

Jay (and all!)

Our three cats are outside because of 'Elvis' the cockatiel! Talk about someone bouncing around on the keyboard, and pecking on the mouse, or sitting on my sholder 'singing' in my ear rolleyes.gif

So the moral is - I'll ship you down a cat or two.. You can pick from 'Boots' or 'No-No'.

Kathy

quote:

...although this is an instance for Abuse - perhaps it is just some kids using your open space as a place to park their junk for a while.

This could be the case.

It happened to me a few years back on an FTP site that I maintained.

Came in one day to find many megs of files "that should not have been there".

Just someone using the site as a "mail drop".

quote:

But till then all have a good day, as for me had to put my favorite cat down today so I am bummed enough as it is.

Jay/ aka CadCam

Regarding your cat. I had a similar situation this past year. Our cat first got Cancer then Pancreatitus... We tried a lot of options (chemo, radiation, blood tansfusions...) But then there were too many complications and quality of life was an issue. To make a long story short, we had to put him to sleep. We will miss him, but are planning to adopt two homeless cats very soon.

Mark