Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

trade math calculator

steveo25

My boss wants to get a good trade calculator software at my work that would be user friendly for him to use. We mainly need to print off coordinates for bolt circles. We are looking for a software that can print off a nice clear picture of the drawing and the coordinates aswell. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Haha yea mastercam works great for me but he wantes something for himself or the machinists. Im looking for a software that will print out an easy to read layout of all the point dimensions from a specified origin (typically center of the bolt circle) and have a clear picture showing which coordinate is on the bolt circle. All the calculators I've found online dont have nice print outs and I dont want any confusion. I dont know if there is a good quick and dirty software out there like this but thought I would ask. Thanks for the help