Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

screenshots

cherokeechief79

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

Alt+PrtScr will only capture the active window. I use that one frequently.

Also, in Mastercam I have a hotkey assigned to the screen to clipboard function and this will allow me to window something. Generally, I'll get the view I want, go to File, Next Menu, Hardcopy, (this makes the background white) and then use my hotkey and window what I need to. It works great for setup sheets and stuff.

HTH

Mark,

The corel approach will be the best bet. The capture to clipboard needs a mechanism to create a file and this is the only way I know how. Also, I use this feature to create robust work instructions in MSWord for programming parts so others can see the method to my hacking...

This will work in Smartcam as well wink.gif

[ 04-21-2003, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Andrew McRae ]

quote:

What I haven't been able to figure out is how to save Verify as an animated Gif. Anyone know

I did the machining part of my Avatar by grabbing a screenie at the intervals I wanted to use, then trimmed and patched them together to make the frames for the GIF. (That was a few years back, and was kind of old school). There's a program called SnagIT that does text, image, animation and sound captures with many many good settings. It will capture your verify and turn it into an ANI. You can set different capture methods, i.e. Active Window, Screen, Section, Fixed Section etc.

'Rekd teh "Where's my coffee?"