Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

metacut registration

dan m

When MetaCut is installed with V9.1 you get MetaCut Level 1 for 30 days to try out. After 30 days you will have MetaCut Light from there on out. When it goes to the Light Version you will lose the Graphical Edit, Graphical Compare and the Verify. But you will still be able to backplot G-code and NCI. biggrin.gif

The cost to keep it at the Level 1 is nominal and it is discounted until May 15th. Just contact your Mastercam dealer and they should be able to hook you up.

Just to stir the pot a little bit... We have purchased MCU and are running Nethasp. The registration code is only being accepted by the server and not any other computer on the network. At this time Northwood (the maker of MCU) says MCU was only designed to run on "dealer Nethasp's" and not on "customer Nethasp's" At this there are no patches. I figure that when the time limit runs out on the other computer I'll ask for more free time on the registration until CNC software and Northwood get it together.

Bucket,

Admittedly Tony egged me on for the final Avatar that I chose. Dave Thompson simply reinforced my decision, for me there was no other choice, for me, mine is absolutly a perfect choice.

Yours is as tough a decision as mine - for you have a similar attitude and yet punched it out in roughly three months (this might well be a record of post to avatar ratios).

This is more difficult than most can imagine since it echoes your participation and also echoes your personal beliefs - general attitude also comes into play. smile.gif

Good luck with your final choice and thank you for contributing to our forum which is home to many of our attitudes and expetise. smile.gif

Corey - you are very late with your choice as well. biggrin.gif

Bye the way, Paul (Toolfab) has a great suggestion for an avatar - just ask him - it rocks biggrin.gif

cheers.gif

Regards, Jack

[ 04-26-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Jack Mitchell ]

Thanks again Jack.... wink.gif

You have a very cool and perfect fitting avatar.

I am open for any suggestions any may have for an avatar.

It is not an easy task.

I am not in a hurry to dream up one. cool.gif

Also Jack,I started my dripfeed program friday.

The part is not done yet,but thanks for the help.