Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

MCAMX and Windows 7

scott gault

This week my IT guys installed Windows 7 on my computer. everything was going great until we installed Mastercam X. when i opened the program i kept getting the error 15 "Can't find hasp". Well after talking to the Hasp manufacturer, my mastercam dealer (said it was to old to work with Windows7 and needed to upgraded) and trying everyhting my IT guy knew (drivers,64 bit win7, 32bit win7, etc) we finally got it figured out. as a last ditch effort i told my IT guy to try installing the maintenance release that we had for ver. X. BINGO that's all it took and i'm up and running. so if there is anyone else out there that has fought this problem just install mastercam X MR1 and you should be OK>

Just got a new computer with Win 7 64-bit, and I can't get the middle mouse wheel to spin when I click and hold it. It zooms when rolled, nor will it pan when I hold alt and click-hold the wheel. I went into settings>configuration>screen and messed with the middle wheel settings, but nothing works. It's an HP mouse. Any ideas? TIA

Actually the Logitech setpoint software works perfectly fine, you need to go into to and select the middle mouse button, then select it to function as a middle middle mouse button, then all is fine.