Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

FTP is shut down: Please read

cadcam

Craig,

try the Link at the bottom of that same web page or try plugging Kyosho, Team Associated, Tamiya or Great Planes in your search engine and you'll find plenty on the subject. Nitro is a little fussier but the increase in power and run times kicks but over electric. (And it just plain sounds cool!)

I choose not to display my e-mail but can be reached through the forum e-mail option.

A-ron

Hey Reked that is a great story and touching. smile.gif

I miss my GSXR750 just sold it last year.

So in the same thought you want here to sell her bike but are you going to still ride?

It's harder now as we are older and parents but we love to ride.

If she'll stop riding, I will. But so far that's NOT gonna happen. biggrin.gif

You're absolutely right, though. As parents, we have a responsibility to our children to be there. And with the idiots they give driver's licenses to here in Ca, you spend more time watching out for the idiots than you do watching out for yourself.

I've got a great pic of my wife working on her bike. I'll see if I can dig it up and post it here.

'Rekd teh There's 2 kinds of bikers; Those that HAVE fallen off, and those that WILL fall off.

[ 05-20-2003, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

Wow Rekd,

I guess life IS good! She works on her own bike, she drinks beer, she takes a great picture, and she sounds like she is quite a good sport, (road rash and all). Is that story also the origin of your “Rekd” handle?

The front faring looks like it’s in almost as good a shape as the tail section.

Hey Rekd,

Thanks for taking me back to the good old days. Mine was a CBR600. I put on 15000 miles and kept the shiney side up the whole time. I loved it but one day I just decided my life expectancy was up and I shouldn't push my luck.

It always got the looks from the chix.

I can totally relate to the growing up thing. A wife and 2 kids will change your priorities. It was good while it lasted though. Maybe I'll mellow into a Harley someday. For now I have 2 horses and they test the flexability of the bones once in a while too.

How did we get on this subject anyway??

Later

scottybROUTIN'

quote:

Maybe I'll mellow into a Harley someday.

Yeah, I cringe at that thought also. I'm not a really big fan of HD. Maybe when they fire some of their lawyers and hire more engineers I will start riding them again. And winning an AMA race would be a good thing too. And not having to push it home would be a good thing too. And not having to put a bib under it's oil tank would be a good thing too. And being able to turn it would be a good thing too. etc. etc. etc..

They do hold their value. They do attract attention. The do give an otherwise ordinary Joe some sort of status. They do sound awsome. They do use other than American made parts, contrary to what most 'bikers' will admit.

'Rekd teh trouble maker tongue.gif

p.s. I quit wearing sun dresses long ago eek.gif

[ 05-20-2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Rekd ]

A-ron, Rekd is short for FukNRekd, which is my alias when I play on-line games.

It's also what I've done the last 3 times I took my rail to Glammis... BEFORE 2:00pm on Sat EACH time. (Thus the reason I've got it written 12" high on the back of my Fun runner, with the same fonts as the Fun Runner letters) That makes for long weekends.

'Rekd teh (In the voice of Eric Cartman) "Screw you guys, I'm going.. home"

Ah-Oh!

Do I see another, oh well the polite way of saying “difference of opinion?”

The Harley Riders vs. the other motorcycle dudes and dudettes!

Darn – I’m going to have to go home, create a quickie web site and post some pictures.

Kathy

Must be an age thing going on here…

cool.gif

LOL, Kathy.

After talking with you, I think we are not so far apart in age. I've done my time on HD, but performance is where I'm at right now, not status. I may end up back there some day, but I'm not about to admit that. biggrin.gif I would love to see some pictures. I truely appreciate the craftsmanship that goes into some of these customs, *cough* Bucket *cough*

CMR know's what it's about... sliding into a corner, back tire bouncing off the ground, front tire complaining profusely but withstanding the masive amounts of preasure on roughly 2 square inches of rubber... Then a knee on the ground, a twist of the wrist, now the front tire's in the air, back tire sliding just a bit.. you get the picture. Man, what a rush.

'Rekd teh That much fun should be illegal

Franco,

No, not yet. Some friends are convincing me to, though. For now, I play Team Fortress Classic, Star Craft, Chess (Chess? Yeah, chess..) And once in a while I'll bust out the tried and true and pixilated DoomII, (my all time favorite, can't wait for DoomIII)

'Rekd teh Vidiot

Iowajim and I have become addicted to Medal of Honor online. Right now you can buy the deluxe edition that comes with the original game (Allied Assault) and the expansion pack (Spearhead). The new expansion pack (Breathrough) will be out in the Fall. Check it out.

RekD, we manufacture top clamps, rearset's, bar ends, spools, frame protector's, pegs, and more, all billet stuff for all the sportbike's. Our products are distributed mostly through Part's Unlimited and Tucker Rocky, as well as alot of smaller regional distributor's and dealers. Sportbike's and racing is what got me started back when I had no respect for life(LOL) biggrin.gif . Now I've matured, married, small one on the way, and manufacturing new products get's me high. smile.gif

My goal this weekend is to re-setup my home web page and post some (not all biggrin.gif ) pictures!

Along with trimming the foliage around the house, cleaning inside the house, cleaning out the garage, sailing 'my' sailboat... I've been racing in the 'Sunday Series' this spring on my friends sailboat, so my poor 'Brandy' has been neglected.

The H-D is his bike and his thing!

Kathy

cool.gif