Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Post Variable

There are no pre-defined variables in the MP Language for the Toolpath Filter settings, but they are available through the Parameter read functions.

The parameter number for the filter being On/Off is 15134. You can search for OP_FILTER in the NCI Parameter Reference guide and it will show you all the Filter parameters that are available. There is also information in the guide on how to extract and use these parameters in your Post.

I did this recently inside the MPMASTER post.

I added this line to the parameter tables (note...you are going to have to set the table count to the proper size)

10204   cut_tol   # Cut tolerance non HST paths JMC

Then in your format statements (where is has the number of decimal places output) I added this

fmt	2 cut_tol	# Cut tolerance surface toolpaths JMC

Then in the pstock area I added one line in

else,
      		[
      		n$, pspc, scomm_str, "STOCK LEFT ON DRIVE SURFS = ", *stock, scomm_end, e$
      		if check<>0, n$, pspc, scomm_str, "STOCK LEFT ON CHECK SURFS = ", *check, scomm_end, e$
      		n$, pspc, scomm_str, "TOOLPATH TOLERANCE = ", *cut_tol, scomm_end, e$ #JMC <--------this line added in

This outputs the value in the red box

359wf3a.jpg

It would be very easy to do this with the HST paths also.

Thanks, almost there.

I can get the tolerance for all surface ops includeing Highspeed ops. I have searched the document till I cant see anymore, but still cant find the parameter for pocket cycle tolerance.

Anyone able to tell me the number before I break something.

Thanky everyone.