Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

plotting from MC9.1

Jody

Does anyone plot to an Hp plotter with Mastercam 9.1 and win 2000 pro? We have a designjet 500 with HPGL2, when I try to plot it always prints an 8.5 x 11.0 sheet even when I change the settings to print a 24 x 36 sheet. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Jody

I will bring in the print, then go screen, next menu, plot. change win driver to Y then the print window opens, i change the printer to the designjet then go to basic setup tab and change the paper size to 24 x 36. click print, select, all, entities, done. then Do it.

if i go into chg params before or after i click do it the the paper size is set back to 8.5 x 11.0

Jody

I did change both setting for the paper size.

quote:

In Advanced settings process the document "in computer"

I don't have that exact choice. I have under Document processing the choice of (Maximum performance or avoid out of memory) I have tried both of the settings. they both printed as if it was a letter size paper.

I think that some how MC or win loses the settings that I change as soon as I press the print button. I can go back into chg params and the settings will be back to the letter size paper.

I dont remember having this problem when I plotted from mc when I had win 98.

thanks

Jody

Guest CNC Apps Guy 1

quote:

Jody(dumbass)

Now, Now, don't be too hard on yourself. The devil is in the details you know. I know I've missed the obvious on a few occasions.

Glad the forum was able to help. cheers.gif