Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

Make dwg bold

Thoob

Select the lines you want to change, then right click on the line width thing (see pic), choose the new width you want...

That makes em nice & dark for me, if you don't want the added width, your probably going to have to look at your printer.

This worked. Thank you.

Or just select all entities and select change attributes and choose your line width.

This is basically what I was trying to do. The trick was to use right click. Just changing the attributes doesn't apply the settings.

You could also click on the line width setting in the print parameters page, then you get what you want without having to see big thick lines on your part.

I don't have this option on my printer parameters.

thanks for the replies fellas. Take care.

This is basically what I was trying to do. The trick was to use right click. Just changing the attributes doesn't apply the settings.

Thoob, You still have to select what line style you want AFTER selecting change attributes.

Thoob, You still have to select what line style you want AFTER selecting change attributes.

I did. It doesn't change it. I am opening an existing drawing. I am not creating any lines. I just want to change the line style. Selecting lines, clicking attributes, changing style, then pressing ok doesn't work for me. It doesn't apply those settings. All it does it change newly created lines. Unless I'm doing it wrong, it doesn't work for me. The right click did.

When useing attributes to change existing geometry you have to go into the attributes manager and change the line width all the way to the right, then you need to hit the apply to existing entities at the bottom of the window. B)

Thats the EA manager at the bottom of the attributes window.