Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

really handy and fun

BOATDUDEGUY

Wow, that's a nice website. Looks like some pro stuff there. A lot better thab some of the things I've seen on the SolidWorks website.

As for the Kurt vises, you can find downloadable files for most of there models on their website. I have always found what I needed there and the models are very accurate.

Cool site. On that first page is a bitchin F-16 model. I followed the link, and apparently it's the result of a step by step Solidworks tutorial.

http://solidsmack.co...acing-tutorial/

$87 bucks, but seems like a pretty entertaining way to get more in depth with Solidworks surfacing. (Of course, you could just grab the model off of that site, and not learn anything, LOL)

medium.jpg

I read ya jay

What I found thats really cool is theres a helical gear drafting tutorial ive gotta get some solidworks exp.

Also impeller blades that I can paly around with in mcam and see what I can learn the classes I took just scratched the surface on 5 axis stuff but nothing on drafting blade stuff which im just as eager to learn

I read ya jay

What I found thats really cool is theres a helical gear drafting tutorial ive gotta get some solidworks exp.

Also impeller blades that I can paly around with in mcam and see what I can learn the classes I took just scratched the surface on 5 axis stuff but nothing on drafting blade stuff which im just as eager to learn

are you talking about drawing them or programming them.