Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

x7 won't reinstall

Gary

We uninstalled and re-installed (or tried) x7 but it halts part way through and says can't be completed and to try again later. This is on windows 8, our reseller was in and didn't have any luck and sent the log file to mastercam. I had programmed quite a few jobs before the uninstall so its kinda kicking my arse not having it. I have deleted everything x7 related including the reg. but

no luck. Has anyone seen this, or got any ideas?

thanks

Gary

They got back with me, I had to unistall the CodeMeter and it fixed it. Loving this windows 8. :thumbdown:

quit wasting your time.. format the computer, install Win7 and save yourself some grief.

You can do it now or you can do it after pulling your hair out for 6 months, but you will do it eventually.

quit wasting your time.. format the computer, install Win7 and save yourself some grief.

You can do it now or you can do it after pulling your hair out for 6 months, but you will do it eventually.

This is what I'm thinking, just being to lazy to have to re install solidworks and everything else. I keep telling myself everything is going this way towards 8 and just hang in there. This last one has been a real arse kicker though.