Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

post comments

harleysport

hey all,

I am having an issue from time to time where, when I post certain tools in a program, the comment in the nc code tends to be too long and errors-out my machines. I have tried going into the control definition and limiting the nc comment characters to no avail. Any suggestions? I am far from being any type of post guru, but have made some adjustments in the past for other issues.

Thanks

Crazy probably offered you the best advice, but if you have time to mess with it, give it a try yourself...you might learn something. I'm not much of a post guy myself and I made these exact edits that you're looking for. Just make sure you stick a backup copy of your post somewhere just in case things don't go your way, you'll always have a good post to fall back on.

Thad