Welcome to eMastercam

Register now to participate in the forums, access the download area, buy Mastercam training materials, post processors and more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Use your display name or email address to sign in:

OT/ Hello!!!!

Jammer™

Hey all, I haven't been here for a couple of months. I have been on the floor running machines. We have been slow here, so I took a week off and went across country to Seattle, Wa. and up to Orcas Island. What a beautiful place. Have I missed anything exciting? I will be reading threads in the next couple of days. Anyhoo, I just wanted to say hey to ya'll, and I'm glad to be back on here.

Hey Jammer! I live out in Seattle, was it your first time here? Or do you make the trip very often?

Did you hear about PJ's benefit show they're doing out here? It's an all acoustic set, sold out in like 20 minutes. This will be the first show they've done in town that I don't have tickets for in like 10 years! Oh well, glad to meet another fan.

"I'm like the openning band for the sun" wink.gif

Hey slick. It was my first time in the city of "grunge". I loved it. I have been a fan of the seattle music scene since the mid 80's. I always wanted to go and check it out. I will defintly be going back. That show tonight at the symphony would be killer. My dad's sister, who lives in West Seattle has two tickets. She said If I was gonna be in town that long, I could go. Her boyfriend knows Eddie, that's how they got tickets. Man I wish I was there!!!!!

"This is such a happining tailpipe of a party"

[ 10-22-2003, 09:53 AM: Message edited by: jammer ]

Your sister knows Eddie!?!?! That's sweet. I heard it was a killer show, my friend called me up and let me listen to a song. Marysville started school yesterday. It's such a bummer for the kids, thy're saying no Christmas/Spring vacation, and only like 3 weeks for summer. What an awkward position.

Anytime ya want to talk Seattle music, just shoot me an e-mail. I'm may even send you some Cd's of local bands (As in the couple I'm in!)